Monday, October 12, 2009

Hockey Player Returns

Got a text message from the 23 yo hockey player earlier...turned out to be the best part of my day. He showed up 15 min. later wearing tear away sweats and thick Adidas soccer shorts...his dick was already hard and ready to be slurped on and worshipped, which I got right to doing for him.

His dick was already drooling for me and the taste of precum made me moan and lick underneath his big cockhead hoping for more, more, more delicious pre-jizz.

I took my time with him and deepthroated his big dickhead, lapping up the precum and letting him fuck my mouth and throat for about 5-7 minutes...after all of that, his cock was angled up at full attention and drooling constantly...his precum totally coated my mouth and throat and was so delicious that I decided I wanted his sperm...I went down on his dick, throating his cockhead and licking underneath and then backing off about 10-12 times...the last time I went down on his dick, I heard, "Uhhhh...uhhhhh....uhhhhh....," followed by pulsing in his cockshaft...and in two seconds his sperm was blasting in big thick spurts into my mouth. I gladly swallowed every drop and licked his cock clean...he wanted to linger a little tonight and he really let me lick and kiss his beautiful cock after he jizzed in my mouth. He pulled his workout clothes up and said he'd be in touch for more...

WOOF!

4 comments:

  1. You should have me over so that you can post a new experience on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gr8head: wow, do I ever love to read another guy who is as into quick cummers as I am. Totally turns me on to have a hand grenade with the in pulled out in my mouth.

    Check out my blog:

    cocksearch2009.blogspot.com

    Write some more - you're good. I know you haven't stopped sucking dick - so I know you've got plenty of material to work with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cocksearch2009

      I'm trying to get in touch with you:

      http://morefreedomfries.blogspot.fr/

      ...because you write very well.

      Delete