Thursday, October 8, 2009

Married Dick Blasts Sperm Into My Mouth


My mouth still tastes like cum. I met this married guy online...he told me he was a contractor and wanted to stop by this morning on his way to a job and that he could really use a cocksucker to work on his dick...been five days since he had cum. I told him that I was a born cocksucker and I loved nothing more than to be a cum recepticle for a married man.
"Good attitude, faggot. See you soon."
I was already hard the second I heard the door open. Dude walked up to the hole...big gold wedding band, Carhartt, work boots...I was in heaven. His pants and tighy whities slid down around his ankles and his thick married dick poked up and through the hole.
"Fuck..." I immediately began licking his big dickhead.
I was very gentle and slow with his dick, considering that it was carrying five days' worth of babybatter. I prefer it that way...shows my respect for his cock and really lets me worship it...his cock was a piece of art!
After about five minutes licking and slurping and no talking...I had his dick in my mouth licking underneath carefully when it just started blasting thick globs of sperm into my mouth.
"Ohh fuckkk..." I moaned as I gulped the sperm down and continued to coax more out of his cock with my tongue and lips.
I licked and cleaned him up. And stuck my face into the hole. He pulled up his pants, stroked my chin and patted my face and left.
His cum was so thick and sweet tasting I wish I could have it every day!

3 comments:

  1. MMMMHHHH. I love the contractors. Nothing better than a pair of Carhartts and a wedding ring on the other side of that hole. Have you noticed how those types always seem to go for the no-nonsense tightie-whities? Perhaps it's because their wives are buying them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are ever in my neighborhood would love to talk.tightandfree@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete